General Claims Procedure:
Your dedicated Insurance Specialist and support team are here to assist you when you have a claim. If you are a business and require emergency repairs we can arrange someone to come out onsite to you usually within 2 hours. So please report the incident to your Insurance Specialist as soon as possible by telephone, fax or email. Outside normal business hours your call will be redirected to our mobile so we can assist you in an emergency.
In the event of an incident its very important to take steps immediately to prevent further loss or damage, regardless of whether the claim is reported or not. These could include:
• minor temporary repairs
• locating replacement critical machinery
• securing the premises or vehicle to prevent further loss
• ensuring safety of staff and neighbours if required
• have your vehicle towed to a secure location, if seriously damaged
• arrange for the vehicle to be covered, if necessary to prevent water damage
• Your dedicated Insurance Specialist will help you to complete the claims documentation as soon as requested by the assessor.
• Never admit liability, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in your Insurer denying or reducing your claim.
- ensure damaged items are available for inspection if needed and take photos if possible.
- obtain a detailed repair report to confirm the cause of damage and if the item can be repaired or not.
- provide proof of ownership for lost items, such as receipts, photos, manufacturers’ booklets, etc.
- provide a quote for the repairs/replacement of the damaged item.
- report all stolen items to the Police.
Phone: (07) 5602 6409
Weekdays: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Weekends: By appointment
During claim: Anytime
PO Box 286
Isle of Capri, Queensland, 4217